Yesterday was a good day, even though I had some small issues. The boat was put into the water and had no problems floating. It was quite nervous having it lifted and soaring above the ground, but the lifting-guy was very skilled and all went very well!

I started the engine and drove to my place at the jetty. When I was there I wanted to control the impeller in the engine, which I should have done earlier. It was in a bad condition and should have been replaced before even starting the engine. I did not have one in reserve, so now I have to wait for a shipment I guess.

In the meantime I can tinker around with the solar panels I picked up from my brother yesterday evening.