I didn’t go to the boat yesterday, but I managed to get some stuff done. I sent my liferaft to service, talked to some people from couchsurfing and managed to get my new GPS working on the Raspberry. It makes me quite happy! But to be honest, I have no idea what I’m doing when I work with the computer.
I found some guides on how to get the GPS working, and I followed them to the best of my abilities. I didn’t get it working straight away, so I had to return to google and do some more searching. After a while I found a solution and now the GPS works. It gets my position and it shows up in OpenCPN too. Such a relief!